- The perfect in-home rebounder
- Large jumping surface
- Comfortable, quiet bounce
- High quality Permatron mat
- Stable and Adjustable
- Workout DVD Included
Description: Jumpsport 250
Rebounding is both fun and healthy. It can help lower cholesterol, strengthen the heart, improve your balance and so much more. Through regular use, the JumpSport 250 can help you experience these health benefits in the comfort of your own home. It’s quiet, easy to assemble, looks fantastic and is made from high-quality materials. It comes almost fully assembled, so you can be bouncing within minutes of opening the box. Just attach the legs and go!
Bungees Instead of Springs
Just like the Bellicon, the JumpSport 250 utilizes a bungee system made up of 30 elastic cords called EnduroLast2, which are tested and guarantee 1 million jumps without any problems. This results in smooth and consistent bounce, allowing you to exercise much longer periods of time.
High Quality, Permatron Mat
The mat on the Jumpsport 250 is made from material called Permatron which is top choice for most other high-end rebounders. The mat will not stretch so there is no concern about losing your balance or footing during more vigorous workout sessions.
Stable and Adjustable
The Jumpsport 250 has a 35.5 inch jumping surface that is large and stable enough to perform side-to-side movements without a problem. It’s super sturdy frame is protected and sealed with a tough black finish for lasting durability. It uses a patented no-tip arched leg design, letting you jump safely and with confidence during even the most intense workouts.
JumpSport is a small, USA based, family-owned company. The founder, Mark Publicover, is the creator of a trampoline safety enclosure that protects millions of kids around the world every day. As an industry-leading innovator in trampolines, you can expect nothing but the highest quality from Jumpsport.
The Jumpsport 250 is very quiet thanks to it’s bungee spring system. While bouncing you are able to do other activities without getting interrupted, such as listening to an audiobook or watching TV. The virtually silent bounce allows you to use this anytime, day or night.
- Black powder-coated 39” frame with a 35.5” Permatron jumping surface with overlapping petal pads
- EnduroLast 2 elastic cords – tested to millions of bounces!
- FlexBounce Ready offers the ability to upgrade to the EnduroLast 3 and 7 adjustable tension setting cords
- Virtually silent and wonderfully smooth, cushioned, yet lively bounce
- Over 40% reduction on impact as compared to traditional rebounders
- Arched legs provide stability and resist tipping for added safety
- JumpSport® Basic DVD included with trampoline
- Available handle bar for added stability and a wide range of additional fitness accessories
- JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model 250 only weighs 22 lb! Easy to transport!
- Weight rating: 250 lb
- Steel Frame & Legs – Lifetime
- Mat – 5 years
- EnduroLast 2 Elastic Cords – 2 Years
- All other components – 1 year